5V 1A Micro USB 18650 Lithium Battery Charging Board Charger
The first time you access the battery, it may no voltage between the output OUT + and OUT-, then access 5V voltage charge your energy can activate the protection circuit, and the battery from the B + B-, then draw a line on the short open also need recharged to activate the protection circuit. Note that the charger must be able to output 1A or more to do when using a mobile phone charger input, or may not charge
+ MICRO USB female and next – pads for the power input, access 5V. B + positive then the lithium battery, B- then negative lithium batteries. OUT + and OUT- connected to the load, such as positive and negative electrodes connected mobile booster plate or other load.
Connect the battery to the B + B-, inserted into the USB female mobile phone charger, the red light is being charged, the green light to full.
- Inputs with MICRO USB female, can be directly input to do with the phone charger rechargeable lithium battery,
- And still retains the input voltage wiring pads, can be very convenient DIY
- Input voltage: 5V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Battery over-discharge protection voltage: 2.5V
- Battery overcurrent protection current: 3A
- Board size: 2.6 * 1.7CM
The charge should disconnect the load OUT terminal on the positive and negative can not be wrong, please according to specifications, otherwise it will damage directly.